Wednesday 14 January 2015

Buttons and Beach Huts

This morning, reading Jo's blog, I was musing about the nostalgia brought on by beach huts.  Also, by buttons.  I have LOTS of buttons (although, sadly, no beach huts) which I will never have the time to use. Beach Huts and Buttons...hmmmmm - I feel a new blog coming on.

I have a lot of 'stuff' which is beautiful AND useful (thank you, William Morris) but I know I will never have time to use it all.  In fact, here is a picture of some of it...

My 'Aladdin's Cave'...


...and I have decided to give other crafters or collectors the chance to acquire items at modest prices.  So - I have opened a new blog where I can post pictures and you can buy all those things I have jealously loved and hoarded  filed away over the years.

So here it is:


2 comments:

Twiglet said...

Thanks for the mention! Will pop over to Buttons and beach huts right away! x Jo

Sharon said...

Oooh sounds like fun to me! I will certainly be following your new blog.....Love beach huts and buttons, actually had a sort of beach hut in my garden in the UK, then we converted it into an aviary for our birds! Of course living near Southend and Shoeburyness we saw lots of beach huts and of course spending holidays as a child in Walton on the Naze, Essex, and always having a beach hut rented for two weeks....ahh such great memories :)
Big hugs Sharon xxx