Thursday 13 November 2014

Blankets and Bears

Well - just one of each at the moment.

I have nearly finished making this little bears (armless at present) from Simply Notable's FREE pattern...

Armless bear 3

If all goes well, I should finish it tonight.

It is for a little baby, George, who was born last Sunday (9th November), so I have to sew on the nose and eyes to make it safe for him. I also won't make the sweater (which is really cute) for this bear, for the same reason.

But I'm sure I'll make another one for the HOPE Christmas Fayre, so you will see what it looks like very soon.

As for the blankets - I am joining in the Attic24 CAL to make a Crochet Stripe blanket, and yesterday I received my yarn pack for the Wool Warehouse...

Wool Warehouse Pack front

Wool Warehouse Pack 1

I love that they have packaged the yarn in such a pretty way, with their own ribbon too...

Wool Warehouse Pack ribbon

Full Marks to you,  Wool Warehouse!

(They also sent it in double-quick time.)


1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Penny, I love your little bear and that pack of wool will make a wonderful blanket....will be watching with interest.
Hugs,
Annie x