Wednesday 16 July 2014

WOWW

The latest (and last for a while, I think) dress for the Les Cheries dolls...

Yellow-red

...a rather fetching number using a yellow mercerised cotton and a mixture one, with yellow fading into red.

Yellow-red close

I've also got a new Barbie, well, two actually, that I bought at a Brocante on Monday (it was a holiday here, for Bastille Day).  Apparently these Barbies are called 'My Scene' and were brought out to compete with the Bratz dolls. They are the same size as Barbie except for the larger head.

I already had the green dress made and just had to finish it off...

Turqoise-green

Turqoise-green, close

4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

That's a different Barbie face, isn't it?
The hair!!

Twiglet said...

Fab knitting - you really have the knack of making them. x Jo

Annie said...

Hello. I'm just doing a quick run round a few blogs before I dash out to solicitors...manic day here today fitting in all I need to :-)
So lovely to have a quick catch up over at yours. Love the latest knitties.
Hugs,
Annie x #25

Unknown said...

Love those little dresses. Knitting items so tiny can be so addictive because they finish up so quickly.